Albion Basin: I talked my mom into going on a hike with me and the kids in Albion Basin (up Little Cottonwood Canyon.) The kids didn't last for more than 30 minutes before complaints of being tired started coming. And we were going super slow. Can't complain much, I'm not in the best of shape, so while I wasn't complaining of fatigue, I could barely keep up with everyone. We hiked for about 40 minutes before we stopped to play on a giant rock face. We played hide and seek. And had some snacks. And then we headed down the mountain. We then headed for Provo to meet up with Sarah and Shayla.
Lavender Fields: I actually did two photoshoots out at the lavender fields. One with my kids, while waiting for Bindy and her cousin and their kids to come for a photoshoot. And then another one Shay wanted some pics, so I met Shay out in Mona, UT at the lavender fields to do some pics for her.
Not that I mind. That area is so beautiful.
Poppy Fields:
No comments:
Post a Comment