Heather graduated on May 24th and Emily Graduated on May 30th.
I made it to both Graduations. I wasn't as prepared at Heather graduation with stuff for the kids to do, so I made sure to be more prepared for Emilys.
But they were still pretty good. William got restless after awhile. But each Graduation was 2 1/2 hours so that wasn't surprising.
I was 15 minutes late for Heathers and I was 5 minutes late to Emilys. Each of them because of parking. Parking was a pain in the butt!
Heathers graduation had a Shrek performance done based off the principals talk and it was so funny and cute. I applaud her creativity.
Below: Heathers Graduation Photos.
below: in our hurry to get out of the house Sydney ended up wearing two different sandals.
I did Emily's senior photos at the International Peace Gardens in Salt Lake City.
Below: Emilys Graduation Photos
I took professional portraits in her cap and gown the night before she graduated.
Graduation party at Julies house. Emily and Heather got suitcases which has been the graduation present since Brittany/Brock and I graduated all those many years ago.
Each girl had to give a speech and so everyone was laughing quite a bit.




































































No comments:
Post a Comment