June 20th, 2019
Bindy and I met at the Lavender fields, but we had a security guard come up to us and tell us we needed a photography license to shoot their or they could take away the photos.
While Bindy was talking to the guard I was trying to dress my kiddos in their photo outfits in the back of the car.
So we headed to the gift shop and got a license and the proceed to shoot on the actual grounds of the Young Living Farm. The area is beautifully landscaped.
The kids had fun. Jake was a little impatient, but for the most part he was a pretty good sport. We were probably there for an hour total. So between the two hour drive, and the hour spent their, we drove for five hours that evening.
The things I do for pictures :)
Below: Bindy actually really almost fell down. It was really funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment