Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Heather Whitesides and Scott Carr Wedding

June 6th (Thursday): I had to leave the house at 9 am. And I left on time! I was so proud of us. I drove Jake into the city and picked up Spencer. Heather was getting married at the Provo City Center Temple. We had to be there at 10:30 to babysit Oaklee. Megan and, her boyfriend, Kevin were there as well as Emily and they babysat Savannah, Alex, and Issac. We played around for awhile. I wished I had brought snacks. The kids, especially William, were getting hungry and tired. So Spencer, my amazing brother, found a Smiths a few blocks away, and walked there to get a bag of chips for the kids to eat and tide them over til I could get lunch for them. He made it back as everyone who went for the sealing left the temple. We all started getting ready, putting boutonnieres on all the groomsman and getting the bouquets to all the bridesmaids. Around Noonish the bride and groom came out of the temple.
We took a bunch of pictures on the temple grounds.
After that my parents and siblings and me and the kids headed to the University mall and got something to eat. I am grateful that my parents were willing to cover everyone's meal.

After that I headed home to let the dogs out. I even took a nap, and while I napped the kids watched a movie. Well, William napped too.

We then hopped in the car and went and picked up Jake and headed to Stansbury Park (in Tooele) for the reception. It ended up taking an extra 20 minutes to get there because of backed up traffic on the road going into Tooele.

They had done the reception center up nicely. And they had a lot of yummy treats. What Jake and I came to realize is that since I picked him up at 5 pm (which meant I left home at 4:30) and got to the reception center around 6:15pm nowhere in that time frame did we feed the kids dinner. And so the kids acted up some because they were super hungry.

At the reception they had a photo booth, which we took a family picture in and then me and Shayla and Sarah took a picture.

Anyway, since I was taking pictures for myself and my aunt (even though they had a photographer) we stayed so I could get pictures of the cake cutting and dancing.

We were already to leave, when everyone started lining up to blow bubbles as the bride and groom left the church house.

So we didn't leave til after 8:30 pm. We were all hungry and tired when we got home. So we picked up Taco Bell on the way home.

Then yay for bedtime.

This is only half of the pictures I took. But I couldn't pick just a few. ;)






















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment