Sunday, July 14, 2019

Childrens Museum with Julie

 July 8, 2019

Julie was babysitting Tami and Jason's kids so she asked if we wanted to go to the Children's Museum one day. And because I had a membership I got them in for free. 

The kids had fun discovering everything. But Alex and Issac got bored while the girls were playing house, but I told them they couldn't leave the downstairs area til we were all ready too, and so eventually they started to build in the "construction" area. And they did a good job. Eventually we made our way upstairs for a while and Alex and Issac LOVED the lego race car building station. The kids just ran around for a long time. Eventually we made our way to a table to have a picnic lunch. That was fun. The seats were swings. And then we headed back inside for more play time for awhile longer. We probably played for about 3-4 hours. 

I am glad we went and that all the kids had a good time. My kiddos loved playing with their cousins. And everyone was pretty nice. 

*oh ya, at one point when we were coming back from lunch, Issac pushed the elevator button and got on it before Julie and I were there, and Brayden got in with him, so Julie and I had to search for where the boys got off the elevator at. That was slightly scary, and Julie was so upset. I kind of felt bad for Issac. 

 Julie and the kids ended up leaving before Me and my kiddos. 




















































(above) Left to right: Issac, Alex, Brayden, Savannah, Sydney, Julie, Lizzy, Alyssa, William










 

No comments:

Post a Comment