(I am writing this post late. I know you turned 5 in October, sorry baby).
My Dearest Elizabeth,
You are now 5! How the years have past this quickly I will never know.
You are growing more and more beautiful every day.
You are growing in more ways than one, you know how to sing your ABC's and love to show it off. You also can count in order up to 12. And you can now recognize up to the number 5 (although we are working on all the way up to 10). You love preschool and doing online Upstart Preschool. Daddy is concerned about the progress you are making though, so I am trying to do more with you at home. I bought some learning aids and we have been doing flash cards in the car while we drive. We also have preschool workbooks that (especially when I have Sydney doing her workbooks) you love to do. Your handwriting is really starting to get good.
You love to dance and sing. Whenever i put on music on the TV you want to sing and dance to you run and grab the broom and sweep the stuff out of the center of the living room floor. It is so cute and funny.
You are becoming such the artist. You love to just sit with paper, crayons, and scissors for hours.
You also love to read. You can pull out books and look through them for awhile.
You have such a quite nature. I often will find you playing peacefully by yourself. You are so content then. Not that you don't love playing with Sydney or even William (especially when you are all getting along, which these days seems far to infrequent, but...), but you love to be able to play by yourself.
You love to dress yourself, and ask me at least once or twice a day if you can go change your clothes. And I always answer yes. Who am I to stand in your way of figuring out what you like to wear. (Although it would be fantastic if I could get you to wear jeans on any sort of regular basis. Even when I beg you or say that I need you to wear jeans because were doing something that requires a little bit of protection you still fight me on it).
You love to brush your own hair. But lately you refuse to let me done anything with it. Although on rare occasions, or if its a special occasion I can get you to let me do something with it.
We started playing with "play-dough kit" items. I. E. animals and rocks and beads and noodles in the play-dough and you guys are loving it. I think everyday for the past month we have.
Daddy and I are so proud of the person you are becoming. Responsible and helpful. And I can't wait (although with apprehension because of the world we are living in and the trouble I fear is coming and also because I don't want you to get bigger. I love this stage of life you are in.) to see you grow and to see who you become.
Love,
Mommy
Stats: October 30th, 2019:
Height: 42.2 Inches (45th Percentile)
Weight 40 pounds (53rd Percentile)
I was trying to photograph you new silver caps on the teeth that had cavity work done.




























































No comments:
Post a Comment