Thursday, December 5, 2019

Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 28th.
Jake and I were a little disappointed this year. Lydia and Scott were supposed to come up for Thanksgiving; but Scott's mother was still living with them and they were watching Ashley and Johns dogs so it just wasn't going to happen. So we went to the Harvey Family Thanksgiving dinner. My kids seem to always eat terribly in front of other people. They wasted so much food. There were so many people that Grandmas house seemed to be bulging at the seems. There definitely wasn't enough space for everyone to sit.

But as always the food was delicious.

I did end up pulling everyone aside (k all the grandkids, but I didn't get to all the adults) for portraits to use in Grandmas calendar that I make at Christmas time.

Jake was so super sweet and helpful.  He helped finish with food preparations and then after we were done eating started washing dishes. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful man by my side.













































































No comments:

Post a Comment