Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Jakes Work Christmas Party

December 3rd, 2019

Spencer came to the house to babysit the kids while Jake and I went to his work Christmas party. 

I drove downtown after Spencer got to the house, and Jake and Kevin met me in the parking lot. 

It was about a ten minute walk to the place where the party was being held. 

We sat down with some of his co-workers and chatted for a bit before dinner was served. The food was really good. It took me a bit of courage to get up and get seconds before the food was put away. 

Then they did a Christmas game (one of those stories where you pass left or right) with just the people who worked their and Jake came home with some gift (I don't remember). Oh maybe it was an Echo or something like that, in fact I think we ended up gifting it to Josh for Christmas. 

It was a lot of fun, and I am glad we got to go. 







No comments:

Post a Comment