Friday, December 18th
I was making a Christmas cake for my family's Christmas party the next day. And so I had the kids take some of the frosting and make trees for me to decorate with on the cake. They had a lot of fun putting the sprinkles on.
So the kids were making the trees for my cake that i was making for the Christmas party. After the kids went to bed, we put the frosting decorations in the freezer. We have learned from past creations that homemade buttercream frosting melts super easy. The cakes were sitting out to cool and one of our cats (were guessing Rocket) ate the cake. So I had to remake the yellow cake at like 11 pm. The photos of the cake fully decorated are from the next day after we put the cake together. My husband is literally the best. He helped make the decor. Helped me remake the cake. Helped me put the whole thing together. Gave me encouragement. I really do love him and am grateful for his support.
And while I make the bread, it wouldn't taste nearly as good without Jakes drizzle. I've had people tell me that. So here we are making bread for the neighbors.
Remaking the cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment