Thursday, December 3, 2020

November 2020

We finally set up our big speakers and after about 3 years or more this is what we found inside and the damage done to the boxes. Thank goodness the thousand dollar speakers were fine.






The kitties



This wild child. I think he is the only one of my children that will endure the cold and snow just for the chance to play with his cars and trucks in the snow.



Oaklee opening her birthday present. We weren't able to make it down for her actual day.







Found my fun card making book. Lizzy made the purse card. William made the box. Sydney also made a box.




She made a tv with a remote.







Lizzy sleeps so oddly. Most of the time it looks like she will fall off the bed.




Homework time: with 3 kids it really does take the both of us to get it done in any reasonable time frame.


The kids made up Christmas letters to Santa. Jake and I ended up making our own labels for presents as well. I wanted something different than the regular sticker tags. So I pulled some of my craft stuff out and he was such a good sport in helping me make all kinds of cards.










 







A walk through Home Depot's Christmas Decorations.












Playing in the snow. Well more like eating it.











Sydney got a Crystal making kit for Christmas 2019 and we finally decided to do it. To keep Lizzy and William out of the way (the solution couldn't be knocked around or the crystals wouldn't form) I had them wrap Christmas gifts to Jake. Sydney was so excited to finally be able to do it. She loves doing science-y things like this. After everything was set up, we moved the mixtures, very carefully, to the mantel so they could grow. (written in the future ;)- the crystals turned out good for some colors and not so exciting for others.)





















No comments:

Post a Comment