Friday, October 22, 2021

Dear Elizabeth

 Dear Lizzy,
I can't believe you are 7! Time is just flying. 

You love crafting. We get the Kiwi-co Crates in the mail once a month and you always get the crafting one. Daddy and I always see you coloring or wanting to paint.  

We learned this year that you need glasses. And you have such a hard time keeping them on. It's a fight. And it feels like we've almost lost them so many times trying to figure out if you just left them at school or lost them in your messy room somewhere. 

Your cow collection grew a little bit. Now we have three cows to keep track of. Two little ones and your big one. And almost every night I am tossing stuff off your bed trying to find one of the little cows. You refuse to fall asleep without all of them. 

You got to go on some big roller coasters this year and you were so happy to be included with Sydney. I know you have been jealous these last couple years that she gets to leave with Aunt Shayla to go ride roller coasters and you have to stay in kiddie land. Oaklee has been a life saver for your sanity it feels like. So this year it was such a proud achievement for you to be able to leave kiddie land. 

You have become quite the helper while grocery shopping. 

You still get really emotional (I.E. you sob) if you can't find me right away after school. One day I was talking with Liz in front of the school and you apparently couldn't find me so you went to the office and Ms Diane walked you out of the front doors and pointed to me standing five feet away. I later found out you told Diane that she had no clue where I was. So I had to have a talk with you and apologize to her. 

You love playing with friends. It is fun to watch you learn and grow and become such a lovely girl, learning how to be a good friend (which no is all the time). 

Dad and I love you so much. We are so proud of you. 

Love, 

    Mom

Update: Dr appointment stats (11-3-21) 

Weight: 51 lbs (53r percentile). Height: 47.2 inches (37th percentile). `



























No comments:

Post a Comment