Tuesday, May 7, 2019

April 2019

The month of April was full of fun.

Lizzy decided she would dress up one day


William and Lizzy rolling around my bed one morning



Rocket looked so cute curled up on the chair while I was working outside in the garage.


We went shopping at home depot and my poor Lizzy was so tired, that she slept in the cart.


running errands, and found both Lizzy and William asleep in the car.



Playing at the big park in Bluffdale. Sydney ended up making a friend at the park.









I thought this was super cute. Lizzy and Banjo together.


Lizzy making a Nutella sandwich all on her own. She was quite determined. 

 William saw the big riding lawn mowers at Home Depot and refused to leave. Jake ended up having to carry him crying to the car.


William was being silly and sitting behind my back in my chair with me.


Lizzy was being silly and sitting in Williams wagon.


 Sydney standing on top of her dresser.

Sydney posing 

The kids making funny faces. 


Lizzy sticking her head out in the rain to see the ducks in the "pond" across from our neighborhood


playing in the rain.


William is getting so big. climbing up and washing his hands all on his own.


This cat! Rocket loves to drink out of Jakes water cup that he keeps on the night stand.


Mr builder. 

Went to the park one day with these ladies and all the kids. Wish we could get together more often.


I had to go to the store one day. So I took just Lizzy with me. And we had a mini mommy-daughter date. She loved it.  We stopped off at Panda Express and Lizzy finished eating while we were shopping.





Took Ukulele in the car with us someplace, and he curled up tight at my feet. Sweet little pup.


Daddy washed the dogs and so he was drying them with the dry vac. so we are all watching. 

Sydney and Lizzy looked so cute I had to take this picture one early morning before school.


Teeth brushing in our house is crazy.  So much crying and fighting and running around before mom finally captures everyone in the bathroom for teeth brushing.

 
the same day as the teeth brushing pic, I had to take a picture of lizzys hair. It was up in a bun that day and we took it out and it was these beautiful curls.





Lizzy and Sydney got matching Unicorn shirts from my mom. And socks. So I had to take a picture of them all dressed up in their matching outfits. Aren't the girls so cute.




Lizzy hit her head pretty good and got a big bruise and bump on her forehead.


I had to take a picture of how William set up his cars and played on his dresser.


Lizzy drawing. 

Rocket in the tub. Silly cat.



We babysat Oaklee and Copper one day.



Lizzy looked so cute I had to get a picture with her. And we sort of match. (this was taken at the zoo)



Jake and I were doing yard work and the kids were playing outside.


While Jake was mowing the front lawn he had to fill the mower up with gas, so William got his little play lawn mower and daddy pretended to put gas in it. William then proceeded to follow Jake around. It was so cute.



William spreading butter on his toast. 


cleaning tires.






William and Lizzy were playing so nicely with each other outside. 

            


Rocket



All the following photos are from one day. 
William helping me shovel rocks  as we prepare the front garden area.


The kids playing out front on this nice sunny day.









 

I decided to try and get all the pets and kids playing in one picture. So i ran across to my neighbors drive away and took these full frame photos.





William loves playing in water so much. He loves turning on the hoses so much so that Jake and I had to buy a thing that makes it so even if he turns the hose on without flipping this little switch no water will come out. And that probably saved so much water this summer.




Sydney wanted to take some pictures, so she captured me spraying the dogs off to keep them cool and then playing a game with Lizzy and William where they run far away and I try to get them wet.














The following photos were taken on the same day.

My puppies. 






My awesome hubby, who works so hard. 




William and his scooter. Those two are practically inseparable during the summer months. 



           
              Doesn't she just look so big!



  And this girl. Riding her scooter like a boss!










Eating their Easter treats while watching a movie. I love that they were sharing a bed and a tablet.


























No comments:

Post a Comment