Thursday, May 16, 2019

Williams Dead Tooth

May 6th: So one day I noticed Williams Front top tooth (right tooth in real life, so the let tooth in the pictures) going gray. And I was concerned he had knocked/hit his tooth on something that was going to cause his tooth to go black. So I called Lydia up and talked to her about it. And eventually I called the dentist and got him in. The dentist said that William hit his tooth, and the nerve and blood vessel has been damaged. The gray in the tooth is the blood pulling and decaying in his tooth because it can't leave. The body can repair the blood vessel in the tooth if it hasn't been damaged very badly. It can take months to find out what will happen. If the body can't fix it, eventually the tooth over the course of months will go from light gray to dark gray to black. My poor little boy, he looked so different to me with a gray tooth. Every time he smiled that was all I could see. And I was so worried it would be black. And worried that I would be weird about the tooth with William.  (eventually, I know cause even though this will be posted in May,  I wrote it in October, his tooth would go back to basically white again. His body was able to heal the tooth and most of the gray color left. The dentist said that would happen when the body was able to clean the dead pulp out of the tooth after the blood vessel was repaired).









No comments:

Post a Comment