Throughout the summer Hayden has come over to play and get out of his moms way while she worked from home (her little girl Nora got put into daycare).
Throughout the summer I have babysat Oaklee while Sarah went to work at the dentist office.
The kids love having Oaklee over. They love to have someone to play with. To "baby" around.
Oaklee has a hard time. When Sarah first drops her off, everytime, she screams and cries. Only the movie "Moana" seems to help calm her down. And when school started I would leave Oaklee home with Jake and Lizzy and William while I took Sydney to school and she doesn't like Jake at all, so if she noticed him and I was gone she would just scream and cry.
Oaklee loves to play outside with the dogs.
June 4th, 2019:
June 19, 2019:
June 4th, 2019: Cellphone photos:
July 5th, 2019
July 15th-16th, 2019: I ended up Babysitting Oaklee on Monday and Tuesday. Monday was a pretty relaxing day. The kids played. And then Tuesday Hayden came over, so I had Oaklee and Hayden and my kids. They all played great.
Oaklee did great. It's always a hit or miss with her. She will sometimes cry the entire time shes at my house, or play great and have fun with the kids. I've that showing her pictures of her parents will sometimes help calm her down.
July 16th: we ran through the sprinklers in the front yard. Oaklee just cried and cried. Nothing was making her happy. The kids only lasted five minutes before they were bored. So we came inside, everyone dried off, ate some lunch and then ended up playing in the playroom for awhile. The kids had a lot of fun jumping off the top of our little red slide into my arms.
August 5th, 2019:
August 6th, 2019: We got back from Current Creek and had to go register Sydney for school, so Oaklee came with us. And then we had to take Lizzy to do her Upstart Orientation and Oaklee did really good at that too.
August 7th, 2019:
August 12th, 2019:
August 13th, 2019: This afternoon I opened up the chalk paint kit I had bought awhile ago. So all the kids got stripped down, because the package said it wouldn't come out of clothes very well. And they had a lot of fun chalk painting the patio in the backyard. And then I gave everyone a bath.
June 19, 2019:
June 21st, 2019: Hayden and Sydney were playing on the Nintendo Switch playing racing Mario Kart games.

























































































No comments:
Post a Comment