Saturday, August 10, 2019

July

I let the kids play with JUST flour on the balcony while I got ready for a camping trip and ended up leaving things messy cause I was super late. Only to find out the kids added water to it and Jake while I was gone ended up having to scrub the patio for me to try and get what was basically dough off.
















 William fell asleep in the chair while watching a movie. The chair being his favorite place to sit.



I can't remember what the girls got into. But boy were their faces blue.






The kids were eating popsicles on the patio.




I had to take these photos to show how William loves to watch movies when there isn't an open chair available. Which is his preferred place to sit versus the couch.




Cellphone pics:








Jake was doing some yard work to improve our home and yard. He built me a garden box and dug a whole next to the patio and used that dirt to fill in my garden box. We removed all the gravel from the front flower bed and stored it on the side driveway in the backyard. Once the whole was dug next to the patio, we moved the gravel their.





going on a walk with the kids. 


Rhian and Spencer came up to look at car Rhian wanted to buy, but didn't. So Jake got to visit with his friends for the night. 

Dear sweet Bindy


4th of July cookies from Kneaders we got on our way to Provo for the 4th of July Parade.



Getting ready to go camping to Lava Hot Springs.








Early morning pic



Sydney and Hayden




Potty training William


Sydneys birthday




Lagoon with Jake and his Coworkers




Cutting Williams Hair.
Takes the both of us. One to cut the hair and one to hold him down.





William loves playing in the "dirt"ie my garden area.


a pic of my sweet kiddos.


Uki looking funny in the bathroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment