Saturday, February 9, 2019

January 2019

So here are some pictures of moments that happened in the month of January. 


below: I knew Lizzy was tired, but she refuses to nap. So they were watching a movie and I turn around to check on them and Lizzy fell asleep like this.


below: (next several images). This is William playing with our new puppy Ukulele, who is just big enough that we started letting him outside.




















below: Lizzy playing tug of war with Ukulele.
The kids like the puppy sometimes and other times they don't because is super quick, chases them around, and loves to mouth/bite them. And puppy teeth are sharp. So seeing her playing with the puppy makes my heart happy.


below: This is what Williams bed looks like every day. Covered in cars.




below: (next several pictures) I was baking one day, and William wanted to help. So I gave him a bowl of water and pancake mix and he just had so much fun. Eventually he went and grabbed some "spices" to add to his mix.













below: these next few are of William playing with the dogs.






below: The kids were having a dance party. Excuse the dirty floor.









                                           (don't you just love Lizzy's pigtails. Aww.) 

 below: I love these next images because they are of the kids with the animals. And kids + animals just makes you happy.








below: Our precious kitty: Rocket.













below: Ukulele 13 weeks old. 







Below: Banjo





below: Princess Lizzy

















below: Ukulele







below: William
























below: Playing playdough






















below: hot chocolate








this handsome man melts my heart.



below: playing the girls room/jumping off the bunk beds.












below: (several pictures) Walking on the snow/cold balcony barefoot.











 then trying to walk in daddy's snow boots.







below: she took a bath in the morning, and I saw this light and I loved the image it created. So I had to photograph it. I only hope I did it justice.


below: William and Lizzy playing with Ukulele.


















Cell phone pictures from January:

below: the girls playing with scone dough.





below: Scheels with just William. It was weird to just have one kid. We rode the Ferris wheel  inside Scheels.









below: Making fresh orange juice.




below: Lizzy playing with scone dough





below: Jake and Lizzy playing the recorder.






below: the cat was laying on my back



















below: Lizzy and I started playing card games in my bed after preschool, while William is napping and Sydneys at school.











Lizzy was having her constipation problem and she pooped on her floor again, so we held the threat and took her mattress away for the night.








No comments:

Post a Comment