Saturday, March 16, 2019

Babysitting Oaklee (February and March)

February 26th: So Sarah dropped Oaklee off to babysit her while she went to work at her dentist office. Took Lizzy to preschool. Took the kids to Micheals and did some craft shopping. Of course Oaklee feel alseep on the way to the store, and I felt bad for not turning back around and taking her back to my house, but I knew she would wake up the second I took her out of the car either way so I just went in. And then I went to Walmart to pick up a couple things including a new jacket for Oaklee, because Sarah didn't send one with her this morning. So after Sydney got home from school and Sarah had to work her second Job, I tossed everyone in the car and Drove to Sarahs work.  Because my car only has 3 seats, and no one is old enough or tall enough to sit in the front, I just had Lizzy sit on Sydneys lap (which didn't last long) and she ended up just sitting on the arm rest. Ya I know dangerous. I was going slow, and taking back roads to avoid cops and hopefully any danger. We got lucky and nothing bad happened to us while driving like that. We played outside for about twenty minutes while waiting for Sarah to finish up. The kids ended up rolling down a hill, that only had a chain link fence between them and Bangerter.






















March 5th: Sarah had to work at her dentist office again, So we got the pleasure of watching my niece, Oaklee.  Sydney went to school, and I left Jake to watch Oaklee. We took Lizzy to preschool. William and Oaklee came with me to the store.  Then, while waiting for Lizzy to be done with preschool, we walked around the block. And this time I had Sydney sitting in a booster seat in the front seat of the car (something Jake and I talked about after the last time I drove around with all four kids) and drove to Sarahs office.







below: eating snow. yum.





No comments:

Post a Comment