below: Jake took the kids and dogs on a walk around the block. In the snow.
below: this kid loves to climb out the doggy door. If you can't find William inside then immediately check outside, because more than likely he went out the doggie door.
below: Ukulele is about 14-16 weeks old in the month of February.
below: Banjo LOVES snow. It is one of his most favorite things. He loves to eat it. To play in it. To lay in it (sometimes for hours). Winter is his jam.
Also all the snow pictures below this point are from one day. One giant snow storm that dropped several feet of snow very quickly. The kids and dogs loved it.
hopefully Ukulele will love snow as much as Banjo.
below: this girl loves to pick up the cat. even though she has been repeatedly asked not too. and we always know when she is doing it because he hates to be picked up so he meows really loudly.
below: Sydney took this photo. Even though its blurry, I couldn't not keep it.
below: Lizzy took this photo. So even thought its blurry, I couldn't not keep it.
below: kids playing in the snow. my kids are so silly. they don't think about coats or boots til after they have been outside and then they get cold.
below: through the doggy door.
below: I took these pictures for a photography challenge group I'm apart of on Facebook. But it was fun. And William had a good time. Especially since it was all about cars.
below: William wanted to nap on his floor. I put both the color and black and white versions here because I like something about both of them. And this is the place to express my creativeness.
below: Lizzy was like "mom look what I'm doing" so Jake (when he wants to be silly or play with the kids) copied Lizzy and said "mom look what I'm doing." She thought it was really funny.
below: snuggling Banjo.
below: I was taking a picture of Lizzy on my phone and she wanted to also take a picture, so I set up my big camera and let her take a picture of me.
below: William shoveling snow barefoot.
below: I'm so glad when daddy comes home.
below: from that big snow storm.
below: Grandma Harveys birthday. So the kids each wanted to give her something. So I let each of them pick out a little plant to give her.
below: starting swim lessons.
Lizzy and William like being the pool water, but they did not want to learn the swim skills that they try to teach in swim lessons. William did a little better than Lizzy. She had crying freak out sessions every single lesson. But they both didn't really cooperate. And they both did not pass their swim class. Sydney had private lessons after school. We had to reschedule a few times. And her teacher was amazing about that. She also said Sydney is at entry level for her age. So yay.
William tackling mommy.
William got stuck in deep snow (deep for him). He was cold. So mommy to the rescue. But before this moment he was playing so happily.
below: William got a Lightening McQueen wall decal for his birthday. So we put it up.





























































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment