Friday, March 1, 2019

Lizzys preschool playdates and birthday parties.

Lizzy has loved being in preschool and the friends that she has made in there. She has had a couple of playdates and has gone to a couple of birthday parties.
So here are some pictures from over the past few months of school.


One day Anna (the girl in the purple coat) was throwing a fit after preschool because she wanted to play. So I offered to let her come sledding. I had sleds in the trunk, and a hill just down the road. So she gave it a shot and loved it. So Anna, Lizzy, and William played on the sleds for like 40 minutes until it was time to pick up the older siblings from school.







Hailey had a birthday. So we went to the party. It was in the relief society room at the church. Lizzy only new Hailey (from preschool) and Raelynn (Haileys best friend, also from preschool). The girls had fun, but they had to come up with their own entertainment as none was provided.


below: left to right: Lizzy, Hailey, Raelynn





Sienna's Birthday party was at a Nickel arcade. I took all 3 kids with me because Jake needed to work and since it was an arcade I figured I could play for Sydney and William if I needed too. 







(below: Nova and Lizzy)


















No comments:

Post a Comment