Thursday Feb 21st: So while Lizzy was in preschool, I took William to Zurchers and let him pick out a fist full of balloons. And he loved it. Had a lot of fun with those balloons. So we then picked up Lizzy from preschool. Lizzy and William then proceeded to fight over the balloons (cause they were all tied in a bunch and I didn't separate them. When Sydney got home I headed out to Bindys parents house where she was living to pick up Jakes cake, because I had told her Jake requested a carrot cake for his birthday and I had never made one before. He also requested it to be pureed with no carrot chunks. And so Bindy offered to make the cake for me. All 3 kids ended up taking a nap in the car during the drive to and from Bindys house. Jake got home around 6 pm. By the time dinner was done it was about 7:30 pm. I made steak and mashed potatoes for Jake and for William I put black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, and shredded chicken. While dinner was cooking we made Williams cake. The tradition is that each kid helps me make and decorate their birthday cake.
So we ate dinner. Then we opened Williams gifts first. He was starting to get tired and I was hoping he would make it through the rest of the evening. William got a Lightening McQueen pillow, a garbage truck, a Lightening McQueen wall decal, and Lightening McQueen tennis shoes, and a Lightening McQueen swimsuit. Jake got a couple tools, and 5 board games. After the kids went I started trying to untangle the balloons. I had promised each kid a balloon. It took Jake and I team-working it an hour to untangle the balloons.
























No comments:
Post a Comment