Saturday, March 30, 2019
Brayla's Bridal Shower
I made the decorations for the shower. Sarah and I were in charge of them, but we had some creative differences. So I made everything, except for the photo background. She made that for Oaklees 1st birthday. It was held at Tami and Jason's house. They had food and a couple games. And it was really nice. I made the photo wreath (it is a hulu hoop wrapped with tulle), I made a photo frame with purple flowers, I had a sign made, a card table sign and spray painted the frame green, painted jars her wedding colors, made a guess the kisses game with a sign in a painted green frame, and a wedding wreath for the front door. I gave Brayla and Mckay the old green ceramic cast iron casserole dish that Jake and I got from our wedding. And I told Brayla that at her shower and my mom thought I was crazy to tell her that. I thought it was super funny. Never been used.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




























No comments:
Post a Comment