Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Cornbellys-Take One

Friday, October 11th: Sydney had early out friday, and So we headed there about 2 pm. We had only been at Cornbellys for an hour when the kids were playing in the corn pit and William tripped and got a corn kernel stuck up his nose, and he kept sniffing. So the kernel kept getting farther up. He kept crying. It was hurting him (or uncomfortable, I don't actually know). We went to the first aid tent and they tried to get it out. I had to hold him down which lead to him screaming harder.  To no avail. So we ended up getting "free" come back tickets anytime. And we left and headed for the pediatrician who happened to have a late appointment available. The pediatrician was able to get the kernel out within ten seconds. So we headed into town to pick up Jake and headed home.

Before we left we wandered around, took some pictures with all the signs and watched a pig race while eating hot dogs.

William kept crying "corn in nose". And the girls kept telling everyone that "William got corn in his nose past the bone in his nose so it was stuck."

I am so glad that everything worked out nicely, and I didn't end up having to go to the ER.

































No comments:

Post a Comment