Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Tiny Hands Preschool Field Trip to Gardner Village Witchfest

Wednesday, October 16th.
This year since Lizzy and William are in the same preschool class they both got to enjoy looking for witches. They had fun. And even Sydney came (yes I let her miss school. Also she had a slight fever, so I totally used that excuse). And then afterwards I took the kids to Mcdonalds to eat and play (where of course they wanted pancakes to eat) and we even ran into Lizzy's old friend from preschool last year, Nova. And then Nova came to the house for a couple hours to play. But it turns out she is terrified of dogs, so even walking to the girls room took so much bravery on her part. Other than Banjo I kept the dogs outside the whole time she was here. Poor girl.



















No comments:

Post a Comment