After picking up Hayden from school, I saw Lizzys preschool friend Anna, and her mom was doing the penny wars fundraiser for the school and so I asked Tori if I could take Anna to play with the kids while she did that. I knew Lizzy would love it. So I messaged Haydens mom, Stephanie, and asked if she was ok if we went to a park. So i picked up Little Ceasers pizza and we went to the park just down from my house on 4800 W. Lizzy, William, Hayden, and Anna played for an hour and ten minutes before it was time to take him home, and Anna back to her mom at the school so I could help count the pennies. the kids had a lot of fun. I am glad they all got along really well.
After Sydney got out of school (for some weird reason, even though I had very little sleep which usually makes me really ornery, I ended up doing a lot with the kids) we packed up and drove downtown to go on a fall hike up the Bonneville trail. I thought it would be cold, so i packed coats in a backpack. But only William ended up wearing his. It felt very nice outside. The colors were so pretty. And we hiked quite a distance. With Ukulele with us.
I love that the kids love collecting all sorts of leaves and rocks. And they only complained a little bit. We made it back down the mountain to pick Jake up at work at like 5:45 PM. On the way back down the trail, Sydney ended up slipping and falling down hard. She scrapped up her knees and hands. Nothing was bleeding, but I told her when we got back to the car I'd clean her up and put some band-aids on her. She was so sad, it took a little bit to calm her down.





















No comments:
Post a Comment